1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

No. Don't. Stop.

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

It was really noticeable in Ferguson with tanks in the streets

wicked likes this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Long before the circus of the last four years, I've seen our local post office receive a letter going across town - literally never leaving the city limits - one day, send it 70 miles away to Knoxville that night, get shipped back to the local post office the next day, then get sent out for delivery.
    I'm not a logistical guru, but that seems about as efficient to me as an oar with a hole in it.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I only have three bills a month that I mail off. The rest are auto bank drafted. I may switch all to auto if I start having issues.

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

FATUS consciousness equals vigorous jerking off motion watching Nazi sausage party desecrate a church.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Good thing the cops were there in riot gear launching tear gas to stop the mob.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

--SCOTUS is so important, unless they rule against your side. Then attack it.
    --the Pope is sacrosanct, until he espouses things you hate. Then attack him.
    --having five children (one out of wedlock) by three women is bad, unless it is your guy. Then praise him.
    --Being an immigrant nudie model is an inappropriate background for FLOTUS, unless she is married to your hero. Then venerate her.
    --Amateur status is disqualifying for POTUS, unless he is a Republican. Then worship him.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, he is Black Black Blackity Black Black. And to Trumpists that makes him a radical.

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

She was able to drag herself to MLK’s church on MLK day to hear a sermon from the pastor — Warnock

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TowelWaver and Inky_Wretch like this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the jerusalem teachers union has yet to atone for this

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.