1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

If that comes I've got my PS5. I'm on that shit. I shan't hold my breath, though.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thanks, Trump!

Trump unleashes an army of sore losers

GOP candidates for House, legislative and gubernatorial races in more than half a dozen states are claiming voter fraud and still refusing to acknowledge defeat.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

there's always one guy in the newsroom who recites the news to everyone. you're that guy in this newsroom. Congratulations, I guess.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Operation Warp Fucked

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I see the Overstock. com CEO's hacker army is getting results. LOL

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This is really bad. Even led to an NSC meeting Saturday at the White House, per Reuters.

Included in Krebs’ link is an emergency directive to immediately pull all the infected hardware and treat any hardware that had been connected to Orion equipment as compromised.

More deets here: Highly Evasive Attacker Leverages SolarWinds Supply Chain to Compromise Multiple Global Victims With SUNBURST Backdoor

If they’re going to act like our enemy, let’s treat them as such.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's past time to quit pretending Russia is our good friend.

I wonder if it will come out what Putin has on Trump, whether it is as simple as massive debt or if there was some serious kompromat.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

71F4C747-1203-441C-B9D0-0216A7A12CFE.jpeg Conservative Christian state and national policies and morals have killed 300,000 Americans this year with COVID. They have sickened 14,000,000. 40,000,000 lost their jobs or income. 5,000,000
    Business failures.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

The empty podium was probably a better opponent than Perdue.

garrow likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don't think it's crazy at all to suggest some votes could be "swayed." SCOTUS ruled in July that states can punish faithless electors, but the punishment is often a nominal, trivial fine that Trump and his klan can cover with a more generous compensation package. Not enough to arouse suspicion, but enough to change some votes. That's why it was important to win Georgia and Arizona. Those wins created enough of a margin that almost certainly can't be overcome with bribery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.