1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

garrow and heyabbott like this.
  2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Devin Nunes there on the right could bring the high end

3. Machine Head

The Minnesota GOP needs to be burned to the ground.

This has been bugging me, not new, but what in the fuck.

Downplayed the pandemic, had an outbreak in their ranks, kept it secret, but want to be in the first wave for the vaccine.

Fuck them:

Republican leaders of the Minnesota Legislature suggested Friday that state lawmakers and the staff who work for them should be among the early recipients of a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available.

“I’m encouraging the vaccines, as one of the priority groups after elderly and some of our front-line workers, that we think about the people that have to be essential at the Capitol,” Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka, R-East Gull Lake, said at a forum with other legislative leaders.

Hey, Paul, you tested positive, lately? You told folks who might have been exposed, right?

Gazelka himself tested positive for COVID-19 in November, along with several other Republican senators who attended a postelection party that the caucus threw at a Lake Elmo restaurant. The Republicans did not in all cases inform Democratic lawmakers and others who mingled with them at a special session in mid-November, and after facing criticism for not disclosing the outbreak, Gazelka later said the situation should have been handled better.

Paul went to Florida. I shit you not.

https://www.startribune.com/minneso...taff-to-receive-early-vaccinations/573296401/

OscarMadison and gingerbread like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

You may be surprised to find that Lindell was addicted to both powder and crack cocaine.

garrow and gingerbread like this.
  6. Machine Head

Donald's tweeting at this hour.

Crazy shit.

He has a lil more responsibility than me.

Maybe.

Sleep tight, all!

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Gazelka is an asshole of the highest order. The fact that you posted this probably means you already know this, but for those who don't, let's remember Gazelka (whose bachelors is from Oral Roberts University) sent his non-binary child to Marcus Bachmann's pray the gay away camp.

Also, on the same day Gazelka's Senate Republicans voted to strip the governor of his emergency powers for a sixth time (it doesn't count because the GOP is in the minority in the state House), his mother in law died of, you guessed it, COVID (and his father in law has it too).

Sen. Paul Gazelka's mother-in-law died with COVID-19, father-in-law has it

In fact, the Minnesota GOP announced a curious location for its state winter retreat: South Dakota.

Deadwood, to be exact.

Machine Head likes this.
  8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You know how angry one gets when thinking about child murderers? That’s the level of hate I’ve got for fatf*ck.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Any Republican politician or voter will insist the COVID vaccine is a universal right, but not healthcare.

May they all die, horribly.

11. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

He fell out a window, I reckon.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Mike, Mike ... you're supposed to put the feathers in the pillow, not eat them.

Fred siegle and tapintoamerica like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.