1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

They have no basis to vote him down. If they fail to confirm, it’s acting AG for 4 yrs. works for me.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If it looks like he won’t be confirmed, just slap him in there and skip the charade.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m surprised Lev Parnas hasn’t “tripped” and fallen down a flight of stairs.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm not. Who is going to arrange it, Rudy Giuliani? I could see Trump sending someone to blow up Parnas's car, only for the assassin to burn his mouth on the tailpipe.

6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I think you're wrong. I don't care that she's a gold digging whore. History weighs heavy on women so you gotta do what you gotta do to get yours. But she has hers and she was still a racist birther who cared nothing for anyone but herself and her child. She could have been better, but she never was. She fucked up the Rose Garden, got caught saying fuck christmas on tape and was otherwise, wholly, a terrible first lady.

swingline, lakefront, wicked and 8 others like this.
  7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Oh, she’s a terrible First Lady. Probably worst ever.

Maybe I’m reading her wrong, but I think the depth of her depravity is not as deep as the Trumps.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She's not just a terrible first lady. She's a terrible person. She's plastic, shallow, not particularly curious or polished, and image-conscious to the exclusion of everything else. And she obviously made the worst deal with the devil since Rosemary's baby.

Dyno, Mngwa, OscarMadison and 2 others like this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Handmaiden to Depravity: One Young Girl's Strange Journey from Novo Mesto to New York would sell a lot of autobiographies, though.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

She’s a true mercenary
    Think Ndamukong Suh with boobs

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.