1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

What Tiger said.

We're running out of ICU beds fast. I think my county went to 0 available yesterday or the day before. So we are being told to scale back on restaurants, some travel restrictions and curfews. Basically we're back to April status. But we have some loud mouths who want to do whatever they want. And Newsom's French Laundry thing doesn't help.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

A Challenge To Trumpers. Say This.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I mean, I get that line of reasoning but that's like saying that a particular policy of the Conservative government in Britain are the fault of the roughly 20,000 people in Boris Johnson's constituency in England who voted for him. Besides, if the Senator who represented the biggest state got to be the Majority Leader, Ted Cruz would probably have even more power than he does, which is horrifying enough.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuckin pull the plug on Jan. 22 and fold it back into the Air Force. Everybody keeps their rank, nobody takes a pay cut, etc etc.

Biden needs to make it clear from day one that he's taking the sledgehammer to every fucking thing Fatfuck has done.

Demolition can start on The Wall on Jan. 21. The 20th is MLK Day, a national holiday. At 8 am the next day, fire up the jackhammers.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

First time a GOPer talks about the need to cut costs, talk about folding the Space Force back in to save money. Mail Trump the flag.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. DanOregon

Anyone who thinks the rest of the GOP Senate has been pleading with Mitch to take up these bills and pass a generous COVID package is kidding themeselves. What's messed up about our country is that a "Majority" of today's Senate is created with fewer voters than those who voted for Democratic Senators. Yes, that's in the Constitution, I get it - no complaints, and we'll probably see the Southwest become a little less red in the coming decade as more people move from California to Arizona and Texas - but "red America" and "blue America" are becoming vastly different places due to economic forces and like the Electoral College - having a government elected without the consent of the governed (or at least majority of the governed) is kind of how this whole America thing became a thing.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. DanOregon

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Trump made a mistake (surprise) when he gave the HQ to DeSantis. Had he put it in Vandenberg AFB he suddenly would have had the entire California delegation bought in.

12. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition. You wouldn't know that though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.