1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Now I think you are just playing with me. ;)

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If the new House and Senate had any courage, the House would impeach in the morning and the Senate would convict in the afternoon and he'd be out the door. Threatening a Secretary of State with prosecution for refusing to lie on Trump's behalf should be enough to compel removal from office. But he has done so much worse and gotten away with it that we roll our eyes and move on.

“Oh this isn’t social media,” Trump retorted. “This is Trump media. It’s not social media. It’s really not. It’s not social media. I don’t care about social media. I couldn’t care less.”

Wait? Is he saying there's Trumpist media? That can't be true, either. Because I've read on here that The Media is a monolithic entity built exclusively for the purpose of promoting a libruhl, unAmurricann agenda.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Y’know, on some message boards I’ve been a part of, when a member who was banned comes back under a sock puppet because he has no life other than trolling that sock puppet is also banned.

So why the fuck is this asshole still here?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This Trump f*cker is the Maxwell House Coffee of presidents: bad to the last day.

7. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Is there an article of the Constitution that explains the existence of Mo Brooks?

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

That is a very good point

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

But it’s all the liberals’ fault.

I hope the GBI is waiting to arrest Trump for intimidating a Georgia elected official when he lands in Palm Beach. Or Moscow. Or Istanbul.

Have a grand jury convene at 12:01 p.m. Jan. 20 somewhere in D.C. If it’s physically possible to issue an indictment within an hour, do it. For all of them.

11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

You know, both the blessing and the curse of this is how fucking stupid this grift is. I mean, Disney villains look at this shit and say it's too obvious.

Fred siegle and lakefront like this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Hey Republicans, enjoy your 10-hour circle-jerk circus on Wednesday. Then the real defenders of the Constitution and democracy will take over, confirm Biden, and hopefully start sedition charges against those who sought to disenfranchise 81 million voters and overturn a fair and legal election.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.