1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And then they whine if the media won’t cover them.

2. Noholesin1

Noholesin1 Active Member

Whatever the sj.com record is for most posts on a single thread in a 24-hour period, it’s being blown out of the water.

Wenders, maumann, Driftwood and 2 others like this.
  3. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

My Trumpist high school friends are turning a blind eye on Facebook. This is from one thread, until I started defriending people:

"We have some friends there. It was peaceful and American until BLM and Antifa showed up."

"Don’t blame the Trump folks!! It’s all their people!!!!"

"The media is lying to you - I’m here! It is all being staged and sensationalized!!!!"

"These folks were sent in by the left!!! You are being lied to!!! It’s staged! They want conservatives to look bad! I promise!"

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

"Katrina and the Waves" might be a competitor for this distinction.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

The Ohio National Guard would have handled this mob in about 90 seconds.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When will Zuckerberg be charged as an accessory to terrorism?

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Wait, Donald wasn’t in the loop?

9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

The right wing web site I follow is big on whataboutism, saying liberals didn’t care about Portland or Antifa
    But I have enjoyed troll posting there a couple of times today and seeing crickets as the response

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

whataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatabout
    whataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatboutwhataboutwhatabout

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

So does Ted the Zodiac Killer give up on his prey?

Has he gone soft in his old age?

Does Hawley?

Or do they listen to the sirens 2024 song?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.