1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I've never been one to call for someone to be fired or whatever, but when all this settles, there needs to be some heads roll with the Capitol Police or DOJ or somewhere that might have been more on top of this.
    At the hearing, just show the pic of the stormtroopers on the Capitol steps a few months ago alongside the video of the cops pulling back the gate and say, "I think we're done here."

Wenders, bigpern23 and OscarMadison like this.
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Didn’t even need the blue font.

HanSenSE and Spartan Squad like this.
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Another reason for DC statehood. No clear chain of command today. State governors can call out their National Guard, and it's clear who is in charge in a crisis. The mayor of DC can't and has to jump through way too many hoops to take charge in a crisis like today.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And I'm done with anyone trying to get me to "understand" these people. I understand they are wackos, kooks and shouldn't be allowed to drive, own guns or be around children.

Dog8Cats, Stoney, Wenders and 3 others like this.
  6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Sorry guys.

Buchanan let our decent into actual Civil War.

President BannedOnTwitter came closer today, but he’s still No. 2 ... for now.

Wenders likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Impeach on charges of sedition and election tampering. That much he's committed in broad daylight in the last three days.

HanSenSE, Mngwa and OscarMadison like this.
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That is Stephanie Grisham, one of the multitudes of former White House press secretaries, who unconstitutionally suspended Brian Karem’s White House press pass, lied about why, lost in court on the issue, and never held a single solitary press briefing.

Nothing of value was lost.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Shit, they were live-streaming and posting selfie’s while they did it. The evidence is out there for all to see.

Wenders and OscarMadison like this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Birth of USAl-qaeda.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Expell his ass

Stoney, HanSenSE, Driftwood and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.