1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

This is starting to feel like the end of "Training Day" when everyone in the hood stops listening to Alonzo and walks away. (Also, like Alonzo, Trump deep into the Russians.)

Gutter and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Would love to know who wrote that cutline.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Will the "BIDEN 46" shirts be sent to Guatemala or Honduras? Perhaps with the 19-0 Patriots shirts?

4. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Now he needs to find another way to pass the time.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Murkowski, Romney and Sasse would. Collins.

I'd be surprised if they got to 60, muchless 67.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Is it two-thirds of all senators voting, or two-thirds of senators voting yay/nay? I see lots of Republicans voting "present."

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

He'll be impeached, but not convicted.

He's not going to resign.

Neutral Corner and Webster like this.
  8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Writers of Reality. You can't have Woman Carrying Don't Tread On Me Sign Gets Trampled to Death *and* Man Tazes Himself In The Balls So Hard Multiple Times He Dies

I like thinking he was trying to stop his balls being zapped while his heart exploded. It adds more suffering.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Constitution says "two-thirds of the members present." So if you gutlessly vote "present," you don't reduce the denominator.
    I think the magic number will be 66 because Perdue is out of office and his replacement will not have been sworn in yet. So the maximum number of Senators present would be 99.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Twitter entries are not public records, they are a private corporation making things available to the public. A public record is something maintained by the government, Recorder's records of deeds of trust, etc.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

That's a federal government issue. Twitter wouldn't be under any obligation to be responsible for doing so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.