1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be something if Trump cut a deal for a pardon with Pence, resigned, and Pence told him to fuck off, no pardon?

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

3. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpists will never be satisfied. Biden could deliver an executive order proclaiming Trump a national treasure and ordering every federal building named in Trump's honor, and that wouldn't be enough.
    Biden's Switzerland stance on impeachment isn't good enough for them. They want a promise that the DoJ won't touch the Lord and Savior. And nothing Trump does will change their minds. He could literally have Pence, a longstanding conservative, assassinated, and they'd sit there and claim that any action against the Orange Idiot was overly vindictive.

They do not want to heal. They do not want to calm down. And they most certainly do not want to apologize. Being a Trumpist means you cannot admit to wrongdoing. That's weakness.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

All this shit about reaching "deals" with Fatfuck ...

He'll tell you whatever you want to get what he wants now, then when payoff time comes, he'll fuck you.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I’m really going to have to insist that he change his moniker.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I dunno. Methinks @Moderator1 and his merry men of volunteer moderators can whip Parler into shape in no time.

garrow and TowelWaver like this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Now where do they go to spread their insanity? We need to keep tabs there too.

We’re going to be playing whack-a-mole for perpetuity. Just because we won this round doesn’t mean it’s over.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOL, wish I had a JD, I'd jump right in to bill that asshole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.