1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'll out myself. I have, on occasion, stolen a line from this board that made me look very good when dropped on Facebook. Sometimes it gets "As someone on another board said..." attribution, and sometimes I just file the serial number off and take credit.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I don't return much merch I purchase, but when I've done so almost every worker has asked for my phone number.

My answer: No.

Same applies to driver's license. Stores don't have a legal right to that info, so fuck them.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

One store even asked for my address. The manager argued with me over this for 20 minutes. I gave up and gave him a fake address.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It seems like only 5 days ago that a majority of the GOP house members voted to subvert the will of the people and refuse to certify the election. That Ted Cruz did the same, citing as his only evidence public opinion polls which were as a result of the lies of the President, politicians like him and right wing media. That Josh Hawley did stating as justification, a laughably inapplicable precedent from 1876.

Now, when they aren’t blaming Antifa, they have totally moved on from the attack on the Capitol in which, among other things, a cop was beaten to death, to claim than any impeachment of the President or other consequences would be bad for unity/piss of the pissed off. That deplatforming insurrectionists is worse than their acts.

Unreal.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I have stolen "Nice job voting, fucktards", which i (don't) attribute to @goalmouth

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Trump administration plans to label Cuba as a sponsor of state terrorism in an effort to harm Biden's aim to ease relations.
    Why would it? All Biden has to do is issue a statement that says anything this fool does in the next week is null and void.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The accuracy was never in question (by non-Deplorables). It's the wiseness of stating something so accurate that people questioned.

Yes. In case road closures/traffic diversion/extra police is needed. Although it's up to cities as to whether they want to prosecute people for protesting without one.

That's one of the things always left out of the Alexei Navalny protest stories. He requests permit. He's granted one . . . on streets A, B and C. He then proceeds to hold protest on streets D, E and F. Thus, it's an unsanctioned protest. He gets arrested, just as he intended to. And western media shouts, "See? You can't protest in Russia!"

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Unreal? Yes.

Unexpected? Nope.

OscarMadison and Webster like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What the fuck ... I mean WHAT! THE! FUCK!?! Carving your preferred guy's name into the flesh of a manatee!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.