1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

No, You Shouldn't Question Everything

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Another proud member of Gang Greene

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Biden: No Fucks Given.
    Trump has the thinnest skin, smallest intellect and largest butthurt of any politician in my life time which is since JFK.
    I’d never confuse Biden with Bill’s recall and in-depth knowledge of almost every policy, issue and backstory. Or Obama’s seeming grasp of every side of every issue, which induced a certain paralysis.
    Biden just doesn’t react to news. He was the coolest and calmest American between November 3 and January 20. He took no bait. The result has been he not only hit the ground running, but he had a list for every department to fire every sonofabitchtrumplover.

joe is definitely portraying a president who will not get lost in the news cycle and won’t react to every perceived and real slight.
    He’s a man on a mission with nothing personal to lose. He’s a 1 term President.

Biden is also the first president since Ford that had a real background as a legislator. Obama was a show pony, a Senator for 3 years of which he ran for president for 2 of them.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    SFIND, OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m not the biggest golf guy so analogy might be off... but it seems like Biden is taking out his best club to play a 185-yard par 3 in the hope he’ll nail the green and not go over it. He’s going to end up six inches from the cup and birdie. And as others have said, he doesn’t give a shit because he’s a one-term president.

Fred siegle and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

We can use a little "I don't give a shit, I'm going to do what I think is best for the country."

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

As was asked at today's WH newser: "He lives in Delaware."

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A beer on me for all sj.comers taking one for the team and watching MyPillow guy's video.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think the stuff about his personal life is genuine. People can be more than one thing, including a shitposter on certain topics.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Who knew that Calvinball was code for a secret message for QAnon?

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Someone tried to tell me on Facebook that Hobbes wasn’t even a real tiger and I should do some research. I told him that wasn’t necessary, because they couldn’t put him in books if he wasn’t real. I don’t think guys like that should be allowed to have the Internet.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Careful. The Republicans will scream that you're trying to cancel them.

( ... when they don't realize that all we're trying to do is protect the ignorant from declaring such to one and all ... )

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted