1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I think the true answer for about 30 of those Senators is "next time we'll make it work and we'll be in power forever." They hate the Constitution and wish to rule by force.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The House managers' closing argument should be:
    "Are you ready to do your sworn duty to uphold the Constitution of the Untied States, or will will you continue to heed your master's call? It's up to you. History will remember."

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

i think it should be "A year ago Adam Schiff said he would do it again - and he did. Many of you said - "let the voters decide, and then you tried to overule their decision. This is your last chance to save your soul."

OscarMadison, Mngwa and Driftwood like this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The Republicans ' defense is that Democrats already got "the same pass" for the protests in Seattle and Portland.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Senator Scott, how do you expect your party to regain the presidency when President Biden or Harris could just have THEIR goons storm the capitol and stop the certification of a GOP candidate?

Baron Scicluna and Driftwood like this.
  8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I haven’t watched one second of this and I don’t intend on doing so. The outcome is locked in, despite what Mr. Songbird says.

maumann likes this.
  9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

He brainwashed my ignorant mother.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The reason so many Senators are protecting Trump is a combination of simple tribalism, thirst for never-ending power, pwning the libs, fear of the Trump base and abject stupidity.

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

On the right wing message board I check people say they don’t watch during the day because Tucker will tell them what happened

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Aye. It's like a Globetrotters game with none of the fun.

The last thing I need to be watching right now is a preening Marco Rubio. I've got a life to live.

Draft saved Draft deleted