1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

A spine ain’t like a skink’s tail. It ain’t t growing back.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah. Many of us don't live in Massachusetts. That would effectively mean cutting 80% of my friends and acquaintances out of our lives.

We pick our spots, and fight hard where the R's are objectively in the wrong. Fighting about opinions puts you in a position where no matter how good and cogent your facts are they are easily ignored.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

CNN HQ also attacked by the very people who should have considered CNN a friend. The Atlanta mayor said as much when she was imploring for the violence to stop.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She and diaper boy deserve each. She’s a worthless whore, a liar and a shallow useless appendage. She was never even attractive.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I just told him he's making a bad-faith argument and I don't have time for his shit.

lakefront and TowelWaver like this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Not a surprise, I guess that Jill Biden is not even mentioned until the 11th paragraph and nothing in the story says "eaten up with jealously." Instead, it says Melania "took note of . . . " some things about the current First Lady and has some regret about how she (Melania) handled things (not granting any national magazine interviews, etc.). So it seems as though she is blaming herself for that.

And what the hell does this mean?

She's angry that Jill Biden moved into the White House "right away" instead of spending five months at her former home (as Melania did)?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, see I like Trump because he tells it like is! Except when he's exaggerating for effect and being figurative, then he should be taken seriously but not literally. I pay Trump.org $50 for this here MAGA decoder ring that tells me when he's doing one or the other. Totally worth it.

garrow, Driftwood and Baron Scicluna like this.
  9. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

They do the same thing with the Bible.

Inky_Wretch, Driftwood and heyabbott like this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s a stupid article. The subject isn’t worth the bandwidth.

11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Pilot-

Life's too short to be trolled by family on the Facebooks.

I'm the only troll in this family, not Aunt Bertha.

I'm almost 50 years old and I've never called another bilirubin-producing grown man "my president"

This isn't the Praetorian Guard.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

It’s the just a few bad apples defense

Draft saved Draft deleted