1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

1. We are still quite aways away from that point. 2. The unvaccinated and unmasked will get sick from the virus in disproportionate numbers, which will discourage them.

2. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

They will also be the ones largely responsible for the virus eventually mutating to things vaccines cannot touch. We need a vaccine for stupid even more.

swingline, TowelWaver and lakefront like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's why I have begun to stop trying to debate and educate regarding Covid. I'm tired of arguing with yammerheads. The facts are out there, abundantly proven. Tens of thousands of articles and explainers have been written. Two hundred million shots are in arms without the vaccinated dying off. The vax is there if you'll take it.

It has gotten to the point that I'm willing to take on the karma debt of "Fuck'em. I hope they catch it and infect their whole damn family." I'm tired of their bullshit and obstinacy.

wicked, SFIND, tea and ease and 5 others like this.
  4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Who gives a damn what happens to the unvaccinated? They have cast their lots.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

They can harbor and spread vaccine-resistant variants. That is the biggest fear.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The voluntarily unvaccinated will eventually be almost entirely responsible for the future of the Trumpandemic. That is scientific fact.

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I'm sick of their negative energy. They would have this persist forever if they could.

8. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

The problem with that line of thinking is, they are also casting lots for the rest of us. The vaccines in our arms protect us against what exists now, not what that will morph into if not controlled now. We are only as strong as our stupidest people, and there is a fuckload of them.

Octave, lakefront and TowelWaver like this.
  9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

These are the same people who think it should be ok to smoke indoors in public places. We’ve vanquished them before, and we will again.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I've seen a lot of things on the socials that took root in my head.

11. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

I agree, we need more elected officials who "go with their gut."

Octave likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No doubt. That's why they'll be developing boosters which include the more common new variants, and I'll take the booster shot when it becomes available too. And hope the dumb bastards don't kill anyone I love before then.

TowelWaver and lakefront like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted