1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Maybe they didn't think they needed to cover their tracks because the previous administration let them do what they want.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Apparently the Feds were watching the ransom deal in real time and tracked them home.

It's different when the President isn't kissing Russia's ass.

3. Neutral Corner

Why pay when you can get the Dems to do it and then take credit afterward?

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Pretty ingenious. Terrorists put their command and control center in the same building as the media. Like the Germans transporting battle supplies in Red Cross marked trucks.

OscarMadison and X-Hack like this.
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The greatest lie the devil ever told was that you can be a billionaire, too.

People delude themselves into believing they can some day be rich they own selves. That’s why the super rich aren’t shot down like the dogs they are.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

We all pay for it one way or another. Sometimes it’s $500 on the nightstand, sometimes it’s a ring on her finger. I would not know about the former.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

“Don’t forget, most men with nothing would rather protect the possibility of becoming rich than face the reality of being poor.” —John Dickinson in “1776”

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I just started reading A History of God, by Karen Armstrong. She’s one of the best and most intelligent writers I have read, she’s eminently knowledgeable on her subjects and the best part is that she’s always willing to acknowledge that assumptions or beliefs she had before starting a book and been changed or altered by her research.

it also occurs to me that republicans and conservative Christians are too simple minded and without an ability to reason rationally and intelligently to even begin to read anything, book, article or pamphlet that doesn’t patronize and condescend to their already ingrained belief system.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted