1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Compare and contrast Biden driving a Ford pickup vs. Trump sitting the cab of a semi yelling "honk, honk!"

lakefront, OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  2. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Lib Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of man who does not doesn't want America to exist. Joe Biden, an old loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law."

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Ask the five people who got killed about abuse.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They'd let Biden drive the big rig. I wouldn't trust Trump with a Tonka truck..

Fred siegle and OscarMadison like this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I generally think it’s time for Coumo to go. The way he stays? Nominating this fucking idiot Giuliani’s kid.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

They say it was just Ashli Babbitt, a Trump supporter, who was killed. And they're pissed they won't release the name of the officer who shot her.

Everybody else, they say, died of natural causes or suicide.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

New York State is a place where Republicans would deserve to win if they were serious about governance and not just being a white grievance theatre troupe. Even from this distance the arrogance and crookedness of the entrenched Democratic powers that be in Albany is noxious.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

I agree with that - and I think he'll win the nomination, provided he doesn't do anything really crazy, which is obviously a distinct possibility. The last three Republican candidates for governor in NYS (Molinaro, Astorino, Paladino) certainly made it easier for Cuomo.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

She's going to poop her pants when someone gives her a picture book about the Rosenbergs and sees what this country used to do to traitors.

Draft saved Draft deleted