1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm afraid you're right. No matter what solid, concrete evidence someone gathers on Trump, they will believe with all their hearts that it's faked, photo-shopped, forged, doctored, manufactured or hacked. It will be exactly as he predicted: They would not believe a live TV feed of Trump shooting someone in the street.
    We can only hope he has one quarter-pounder too many and dies, or the Democrats succeed with a messaging that emphasizes his base, while rabid and vocal, is still a minority in this country.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

i like this kid - I'm going to give him a few bucks later

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's hard to get process servers arrested even in Alabama. Of course, this would also let the guy sue the shit out of Brooks, leading to more servings. My idea would be to have him served by a Democrat while he's on the House floor. Live on CSPAN baby!

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Because if he dies, then they die man! The whole damn party'll die! They can't let that happen. So, they'll just pump his corpse full of formaldehyde, strap him to a dolly and wheel him out to the rallies, man. Have his past rantings piped in. That whole sick freak show will continue. It'll be Weekend at Donnie's, man. Weekend at Donnies."

[​IMG]

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Daria would love dystopian Putin.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So DC police officer Fanone was at the Capitol yesterday and ran into GOP Rep. Clyde, the traitor who said the Jan. 6 terrorists were a normal tourist group. Fanone extended his hand to shake Clyde's and Clyde wouldn't take it. What a mutt. The next time Clyde goes out to eat, the cops should tow his car and drop it in the Potomac.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This scene is exactly that quote.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It's okay to be a state holiday in my state, and all but two others, but making it a federal holiday is a vote too far.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Not a bad deal for the process server. He can make some nice coin when his friends put up a GoFundMe campaign.

Draft saved Draft deleted