1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

And doing nothing about it at all.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

From the classic Parker Brothers board game Q: it was President Orange in the dining room with the rope.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Person
    Woman
    Man
    Camera
    TV
    Normal
    Tourist

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Me too.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm getting tired of Merrick Garland and the New Y0rk state attorney dragging their feet. Either bring charges against Trump or admit you don't have it.
    But if either of them has the goods, I'd be happy with this compromise: never run for public office again, go the fuck away, take your worthless, corrupt family with you, and you won't go to jail.
    Cut the bullshit. Because if any of these is still unresolved next Jan. 3 when the GOP takes over the House, it all goes away.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Fuck him.

He had a cush time slot at MSNBC and pulled the ripcord (in mid-episode, no less) in a fit of pique because somebody whispered something about #MeToo.

7. Twirling Time

That is EXACTLY the reason why it drags on. The only problem is, the Munsters keep dragging on to syndication. Money.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Matthews's show sucked. He was becoming lazy, careless and nonchalant. Maybe that's fine on cable news if you're entertaining but Matthews was not. He sucked.

2muchcoffeeman and TigerVols like this.
  9. Twirling Time

A few DOJ things are concerning to me going forward. If Delaware Joe finds out Merrick is foot-dragging and condones it, that is the most concerning of all.

Delaware Joe won't care because he'll likely be pushing up daisies by the time of the American Kristallnacht.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A show like "The Five" - featuring Matthews, O'Reilly, Lauer, Charlie Rose and Chris Cuomo - you could call it "The Cancelled" would be some great television. Good luck squeezing all that ego into one TV studio.
    Tonight's guest - our good friend Louis CK everybody!

11. Neutral Corner

So Willie Nelson was trending on Twitter, and my heart sank. "Oh, no. Shit!"

Turns out he did something or other that brought it to the attention of the average Magat that he's a left wing liberal. Apparently Jason Aldean is talking shit, I have not looked yet.
    I guess they don't listen to his songs. Anyhow...

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted