1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nazi Boy is pretty much the most dislikable person anytime and anywhere he appears. Although the stupid heifer Powell is stiff competition.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Trump’s day on 1/6/21 is scheduled for a week from Thursday

OscarMadison and tea and ease like this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

E7, the penultimate episode, is usually when the big hammer drops. I'd say a couple dropped today.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    tea and ease likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I keep thinking of that scene in All The Presidents Men when Donald Segretti (played by Robert Walden) explains all the crap he pulled to Bernstein.
    "You're fresh out of college and you get a call sayinga "The President needs you..."
    "And now you're going to jail Donald."
    "Yeah."

7. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I fear he gets away with it, like he gets away with everything. I hate this so much.

wicked and OscarMadison like this.
  8. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

He will. I would love to be proven wrong. But this is why I’m not paying attention until I see perp walks. The fast is, TFG remains waddling free, when he ought to be in Supermax.

wicked likes this.
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He's done plenty in my book, but I'm not getting my panties in a wad over tweets that weren't sent.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Seen hurtling toward Maralago.
    truck-tomato-ketchup-157618772.jpg

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Traitor trump definitely uses inferior Hunt's over preferred Heinz.

matt_garth likes this.
  12. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

These Jan. 6 hearings really are devastating. Today's edition has been something...Very informative, and very hard-hitting if you think about it.

The problem, though -- which I'm seeing first-hand even with some members of my own family -- is that Republicans seem to be making a conscious point of ignoring, or worse, not even watching any of it, even though it is actually really compelling TV, reminiscent of the Watergate hearings -- which everybody watched when that went on.

It's as if they must know that Trump was involved and that's now being demonstrated, but they don't want to hear it, and think that by pretending it's not going on, and by not listening and knowing what they're saying and showing, that makes it as if Trump wasn't active in it, or culpable.

I really hope Trump and as many of those involved with the events of Jan. 6 as possible are actually legally prosecuted. It's the only way something might get through to those who are being purposely, pointedly and consciously ignorant.

Stop the Steal? We've got to Stop the Stupid.

Draft saved Draft deleted