1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Time to return my Pitfall Harry’s Jungle Club, Activision Ski Team and Kaboom Bucket Brigade patches I earned with my high scores back in the day…

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

yes

how did the left the left the left the left the left ever let it get this far

1.jpg

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Perhaps he’ll be in handcuffs by then.

Or maybe he’s buying Twitter from Musk.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The voting process is pretty easy when you go at 6:30 a.m. and there is literally one thing on the ballot in my precinct ... and it's a D incumbent who has zero chance of losing. Still, it feels good to actually run that ballot through the scanner and at least say I've done my part.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Your daily reminder that Donald J. Trump is a loathsome, delusional scumbag more at home at a White Castle than the White House.

matt_garth likes this.
  6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

From my visit to the polls this morning, I am no longer convinced that a high-turnout election benefits Democrats.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

The Powerball drawing has been delayed because of “security protocol.” They’re just rigging it so my numbers won’t win.

Which building do I storm?

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

the 7 - 11

OscarMadison and Oggiedoggie like this.
  9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

So many stores … so little storming time.

10. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Voted at 7:45 a.m. in small town North Carolina. I was one of five people inside voting at the time. Very small sample size, of course.

Also, all five of us were white men, and I was the only one not wearing some sort of camo or like-branded hat.

I'll be in a foul mood all day and night today. It's all so disheartening.

Driftwood likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Took me 25 minutes to vote this morning. I was 5th on line and there were only 3 offices to vote for. But there was a paper jam and then an elderly couple who couldn’t figure out the touch screen. If you are retired, you shouldn’t be allowed to vote during the morning rush hour.

wicked likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

1st in a line of 30-35 when the doors opened at 7.

Voted for Vermont's first female to D.C., my 18-year-old goddaughter for Justice of the Peace, and a few other big things.

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and dixiehack like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted