1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

NBC called Nevada for CCM

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

A few days ago, Clay Trumpist said he was looking forward to watching DVR of CNN and MSNBC to enjoy the sight of libruhl tears over the Red Tsunami. Fuck you. Your fucking klan lost. It lost because it is evil.

Cosmo, HanSenSE, TowelWaver and 5 others like this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It’s become clear, you can’t fuck around with democracy and women and expect to win. Completely remarkable that inflation can be this bad, gas prices are this bad and other economic woes and hang on to power or limit the damage. Trump isn’t going away but I wonder if GOP start giving him the finger more.

Oh and fuck McCarthy.

Baron Scicluna, garrow, Cosmo and 5 others like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Make it 51,Georgia. If nothing else, because brain-dead Herschel Walker should never, ever be a Senator.

Dems can confirm judges for another 2 years. Anything else is gravy

Assuming the GOP has a slim margin (1 or 3) in the House, what happens there? They'll be able to have all their Hunter Biden investigations. Will they actually be dumb enough to try to impeach Biden? Probably.

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

A lot of evil on this thread.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Let’s. Fucking. Go.

Get to 51 so Manchin will be neutralized. And maybe I get fewer than 25 emails a day from Warnock.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

With any luck, Thomas has a tee time with Scalia on Monday morning.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Only reason Kent, a spectacularly unhinged candidate who openly associated with racists, was even on the ballot was SW Washington Trumpers couldn’t forgive an impeachment vote by the district’s GOP incumbent.

So an incompetent nutjob got into the general election and, thankfully, had the stain of Trump turn him into a loser.

garrow likes this.
  10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Is it “Kanye. Elon. Trump.” Or “Elon. Trump. Kanye.”

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Why? I’ll hang up and listen.
    (From your posts, I surmise you lean right. And you haven’t been an asshole about it like some others, thank God.)

Yes, I know how these things work, it’s just crazy that CCM can jump into the lead a half-hour ago and it’s already game over.

Also Democrats better win GA, because Manchin (aside from the DINO stuff) ain’t winning in two years.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I don't think so. Dumb enough, yes. But the Republicans who won or hung on to swing seats in New York and California won't be up for it at all. And if an impeachment vote loses on the House floor, many careers would be over. At least some Republicans are going to conclude,"you know, being dialed up to 12 all the time doesn't seem to be helping us win."

Draft saved Draft deleted