1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

(raises hand)

But I vote like I live in King County!

garrow likes this.
  2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Make red Washington and Oregon its own state. West Idaho. Let all the crazies concentrate in one place. Then Dems either get DC or Puerto Rico. Seems fair.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Whenever I tell someone I vote blue in rural Indiana:

[​IMG]

SFIND, Deskgrunt50, garrow and 3 others like this.
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Only if you make DC and PR states to offset the two MAGA senators we'd pick up.

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Lots of people around here want exactly that. I say let’s just give Idaho the Hanford site and all of its nuclear waste.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Candace was already solidly in Uppity N***erland with the die hard MAGATS when she got lippy with the God Emperor over his flip flopping over the vaccine issue. Candy Baby, who believes in no vaccines at all, ever, said Fatfuck was a doddering old man out of touch with the internet generation, and he had been swayed to support the evil jabs.

But the MAGAT true believers don't want no uppity black chickies opening their mouth in the presence of The Powerful One, except maybe for one reason.

She'll be sent out to the same GOP woodshed they sent JC Watts, Michael Steele, Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condollezza Rice and all the other hapless neegros they get to do their Stepin Fetchit dances for the teevee cameras. They let 'em dance for a while until there's a shit storm for which they need a handy scapegoat to dump the blame. That's the sum total of the MAGAT party's interest in nonwhite Americans.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

If Walker does manage to win, I'd say it's a certainty that he doesn't complete his 6-year term at his post.
    He'll either flat out resign in a year or two or just stop showing up.
    We all know he doesn't want the actual job of being a U.S. Senator.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

This is the worst set of 1965 Bob Dylan lyrics ever written.

9. Starman

Cold.

10. Starman

Something is happening, but you don't know what it is, do you, Mister Dumpf?

Fred siegle likes this.
  11. Starman

Actually "Candy Baby in Uppity N****erland" is more in 1968 Lou Reed territory.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

She thought she was really slick, with her mouth around Trump’s toadstool dick, yeah, babe, take a walk on the wild side.

Fred siegle likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted