1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

This guy is going to say something idiotic every day until Nov. 2024.

I have no problem with a news source recounting his stupidity, Jan. 6, every time he does something.

rtse11 and garrow like this.
  2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So run right for the nomination, then pivot closer to center for the general. Democrats have been doing it for years...run left in the primaries, get moderate once you have the nomination.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

She also Fox cutting away was a violation of the First Amendment...didn't bother to explain how that was possible.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Only Rick Scott, who had to pay millions in fines over medicare fraud and took the fifth dozens of times, but still believes that counts for being pure as the driven snow, could fuck up the Senate races he was overseeing, then demand to be the new boss.

6. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Anybody who actually cared and really mattered to Fatfuck was already there.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's harder to do when you'd have Trump over your right shoulder, shrieking to the base "See, I told you he'd sell you out!!"

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

The nuanced and sometimes non-nuanced brilliance of The New York Post never disappoints. I loved seeing that paper back in the day when I worked in the area. Actually was a dream to go to newsstands where I could get all the New York and Philly papers along with occasional New Jersey papers and The National

BitterYoungMatador2 and garrow like this.
  9. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Especially when the senator and former governor of a state filled with retirees comes out with a plan whose centerpiece is doing away with Social Security and Medicare

garrow and maumann like this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

He got his pension, fuck 'em all.

11. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

This is what they call burying a story and maybe a former president:
    On Page 26 of New York Post. That's it. That's their entire story.

I swear this is not from The Onion.

[​IMG]

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted