1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It's funny. But the Post and the Murdoch empire will back trump if he gains steam. All of them will fall into line. They're mad he picked all those losers. Not that he tried to overthrow the government. Which is really fucked up.

2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Ultimately: Everything bad in your life is for sure the fault of Democrats and in particular Liberals, and our only choice is to vote GOP again.

SFIND and garrow like this.
  3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He did exactly what they hoped he would do (attack Biden, boast about all the imaginary accomplishments from 2017-2020) and didn't do what they feared he would do (attack other republicans, revisit the "Steal," make it all about him). SOB even used the term "we" several times, which he almost never does. Part of which explains why it seemed so "low energy."

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

2024 is going to be even harder because guess what, the "deniers" lost all the SOS elections.

In 2016, they said we didn't take fatf**k seriously, true. Now, it will be impossible to do that in 2024 because the voters have seen the carnage he inflicted on our country.

SFIND, 2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  9. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Finally! A candidate who understands that modern politics is an allegory of the film “Fright Night” and that werewolves are cooler than vampires.

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Herschel Walker: "I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin’ bushwackin’, hornswagglin’ cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

"HERE! HERE!"

Lindsey Graham: "I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic Georgia gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age."

OscarMadison, MTM, dixiehack and 4 others like this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted