1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Tampon Ron's totalitarian, white supremacist, misogynistic, anti-truth censorship of history and facts poses the greatest threat to American democracy and betrays America’s inclusive promise of life, liberty, equality and justice of, by and for all people.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

What happened to the GOP mantra of decentralized regulation and local control?

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The same thing that happened to “businesses should be free of government regulation.”

Unless the Repubs think those businesses are “too woke” (whatever that means).

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Happy two-year anniversary of Rush Limbaugh’s death y’all!

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

this is our politics

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

That photo still gets tons of play and I don't think I've seen anyone mention since the day that it was taken that Trump is holding the Bible upside down.

That's how good of a Christian he is.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Holding it upside down so all the Jesus doesn’t run out. Duh.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

"Hey people, what's the First Amendment say? "Freedom of Religion""; there's also original intent there for you Scalia followers.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

F*** Fox News and I hope Dominion takes them down for not only the actual damages but also significant punitive damages in the hundreds of millions. This sure looks like obvious defamation. They were spouting crap KNOWING that what they were saying was false. Its not even burying their head in the sand, they KNEW what they were saying was false. As long as Dominion has the resources to keep up the fight, I hope they don't take their foot off the neck (their legal team has done a great job so far.) Thank you for your public service.

Draft saved Draft deleted