1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Maybe she should Google the economic capabilities and labor forces in the blue states vs. the red ones. They all gonna suckle from the teat of Florida and Texas? I think Atlanta might have something to say about all this as well.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Any video that could exonerate these terrorists should not be made public.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

MTG is in charge of opening the Overton Window.

That's it. That's her job.

Boebert is a semi-auto photo op.

The end.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I’m sure in MTG’s Murica states like Michigan and Illinois will overthrow the Democratic tyrants

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Not if it is subpoenaed by defense counsel and introduced at trial. That's how trials work, and as noted, no such material has resulted in an acquittal as of yet. In the event, it is unclear if McCarthy even has the authority to give Carlson access to previously unreleased footage.
    PS: Dept. of Justice has access to all the footage. If any was exculpatory, they'd be responsible for turning it over to defense counsel. So far, that hasn't happened that I know of. The danger for Carlson, assuming he does get his mitts on footage, is in presenting footage edited to show exculpatory behavior where none really existed. That'd be 1. subject to instant rebuttal. 2. Exposure to criminal complaint.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    wicked likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Could we please not feed the troll and/or village idiot? Even with him blocked the dumb is seeping through like ground beef juice contaminating the countertop.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Sorry, I just hate these people and everyone making excuses for them. Carlson needs to be dealt with, as does Julie Kelly.
    If it weren’t for those assholes there would be no other side of the story. They’re not real journalists. They’re not even real human beings.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I'm sure that House censure is coming down on MTG for her outburst at the SOTU any day now.

Any day.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Alabama would starve.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

And while you’re seceding, Marge, we’ll be dismantling all of our southern military bases and pulling all defense spending from your states. Thoughts and prayers for y’all’s economic futures.

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and X-Hack like this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why does MTG hate America?

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted