1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

#SECValues.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The last thing an SEC team will ever do is accept an invite from a libruhl.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

He got famous because OTHERS could play a game better than other kids.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Cleveland rocks.

upload_2023-5-10_4-29-58.jpeg

Tarheel316, 2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

WAR EAGLE: “ ... because that is the most important institution in the United States of America, and our allies, is a strong, hard-nosed killing, machine, which is called our military.”

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited: May 10, 2023
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Alma likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump does/says something heinous or is found guilty of something heinous, GOP senators bust through the wall like "oh yeah I still support him!"

franticscribe likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Have some balls boys, the thing to do is accept the invitation, go to the WH, eat the food, etc etc, then when the potus you don't like enters the room, all the cameras on you, do a 180 and turn your back on him.

Ohhh ... too chickenshit to do that, big bad freedum lover? You rough tough alpha male?

OK gotcha. Mmmmh hmm.

It's just a damn shame nobody ever did this during the reign of Fatfuck.

Although with Fatfuck, I'd be happy to go through the handshake line ...and make a visible public production out of putting on a pair of rubber gloves before shaking his hand, then pulling a disinfectant wipe out of my pocket and extensively swabbing off the hand which came in contact with his syphilis dripping paws. God only knows where those shrimpy fingers have been.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I guess if nothing else we’ll find out tonight if Kaitlan Collins is Trump’s type

Last edited: May 11, 2023
    gingerbread and HanSenSE like this.
  10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

dixiehack likes this.
  11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Part of me wants Michigan to win a national title just to see the deeply weird thing Jim Harbaugh would do while visiting the White House. I feel like he’d do a Dwight Schrute-style home inspection while the President tried to talk.

“Jim…Jim… could you please not knock on that wall.”

“Definitely reinforced carbon fiber beams.”

12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Highlight the thing you want to find off the site, click on the "search" widget that should pop up separate from the "quote" widget. A sidebar will pop up with links to the article(s).

You know, Goodall once managed to get Chevron to bankroll a sanctuary. She reminds me of St. Theophilus, who got the Devil to build a church, and Will Campbell, who ministered to KKK members. Still, I have to wonder if she'd draw a line at MTG.

I find that hard to believe. Before they sold to Mariott, Opryland Hotel took DNA from everyone on staff "Just in case." A buddy asked what the case was, and got some mumbled answer about keeping up with folks. This was circa 2003. Also just heard from a classmate their kid was swabbed at Disneyword for his summer job.

gingerbread and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted