1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I guess the Joe Biden is a pedo memes we’re not real.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Alma continues to chum the water, and y'all oblige by engaging him in earnest.

He's a walking Devil's Advocate. A concern troll. He's just ASKING QUESTIONS.

Almost 20 years and I can't recall a single salient detail about the guy.

He's lived nowhere and everywhere. He's worked nowhere and everywhere. He has a kid or he doesn't. He's married or he isn't. We don't even know if he's actually a he. That's how little he thinks of everyone here. Even Poindexter, who I imagine would want to steer clear of us freaks as much as possible, has let some personal details slip. Not Alma, tho. "How did the left let it come to this?" is pretty strong evidence of what his goals here are.

I realize it's an "anonymous" message board, except it's not. We all open up from time to time. Many of us know each other even tho it's obviously not publicly revealed.

And maybe it's none of my business and Alma can continue being a cipher. I don't know. I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

With a side of claiming that Biden must have been the one to sacrifice his own son to protect himself, so look how horrible he is.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That’s it. I’ve seen enough.

I’m not voting for Hunter Biden in 2024.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Im a little fuzzy on the details. Can you explain?

Typist Clerk and Woody Long like this.
  7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Expressing belief in the "moral breakdown" of the country is another way of saying, "I'm getting older and I don't like it."

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I view Jan. 6 and the years of lies and rage leading up to it that was carefully cultivated like a cash crop to be a moral breakdown. Not sure how much you can discern from that question.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Their turn in the barrel is coming.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Nice launch angle and exit velocity ... touch them all.

Draft saved Draft deleted