1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Except when the Ukraine war broke out, who did BBC Radio -- heard here on NPR- interview for analysis? C-nt for political hire Maria Butina! So FUKC the BBC.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I try to avoid political opinion pieces, to be honest. From any side. And I mute blue check outrage merchants, also from any side. I get most of my news from various Twitter links posted by a few people whose opinions/judgment I trust. I don't have any particular go-to news site/source.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

None of them read the indictments. They just hear and echo the talking heads on teevee spewing their “FREE SPEECH!!” or “I GUESS IT’S ILLEGAL TO TWEET NOW!” bullshit.

And, occasionally, you’ll find someone who thinks it’s OK that Trump was indicted but why do they have to be so mean about it.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Facebook status of a friend of mine:

“Oh no! I still have my 3rd indictment decorations up!”

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trying Mafia Don

Bloated bastard on the golf course
    Tried to overturn an election with deadly force
    He's the guy you love to hate
    Indicted yesterday in the Peach State
    Surrounded himself with crooks, thieves, liars
    Racists, bigots and Holocaust deniers
    Committed all sorts of violence to keep his throne
    Studied with his teacher Roy Cohn
    Watch him locked in yet another furor
    While he intimidates a potential juror

[​IMG]

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Has the guard been selected who'll smuggle the cyanide capsule to Fat Orange Hitler?

maumann likes this.
  7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

qtlaw, garrow, franticscribe and 4 others like this.
  8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

OK, he pulled off the electoral college magic in 2016. He manages to brush off every bit of wrongdoing, in some ways getting stronger as he does so.

But if he goes 91-0 in felony acquittals, I'll concede he was sent by God Satan to rule the world.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

It's not hard to figure out. All elections that Republicans lose are rigged and crooked and anything Trump did to try to reverse the outcome is a noble cause whether it breaks a law or not. He is the anointed one, the blessed child, the Saviour, the only thing standing between God-fearing white men and women and the lawless, communist black, brown, lesbian and trans hordes. Anything done to keep him in power or get him back in power is justifiable. He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end, the only hope for a white, Christian nation. He hates who you hate and he will let you keep your guns, keep women you don't know and never will know from having abortions, let you kill or exile anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable, keep your kids as ignorant as you are by banning anything close to a well-rounded education and we will once again be the Golden Nation on the Shining Hill ... as long as you send him $20, $50 or $100 bucks, hell your entire paycheck, wear that MAGA hat, deck your house in MAGA signs and, as he said before he got elected in 2016, excuse anything he does up to and including shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

franticscribe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted