1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Just waiting on the Joker...

tea and ease and Octave like this.
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

7:30 p.m. tonight.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hairpiece off

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and TowelWaver like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If you prefer Marvel:

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and TowelWaver like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

At 7:30 Eastern, I will be at a sports bar for a fantasy football draft. And if they put the TVs on the arrest coverage, I setting the app to autodraft and leaving

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

This is faked, so enjoy the laugh ...

[​IMG]

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I doubt it will happen, but it would be fantastic if they made trump sit and wait for a few hours. Sorry, this car thief and this domestic abuser were here first, we’ll get to you after them.

Security concerns likely mean the authorities will want to get this done as quickly as possible.

Hopefully this is the start of trump feeling uneasy and uncomfortable for the rest of his miserable life.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Absolutely. My bank account went way up on, well, account of not having to put 60 round-trip miles on the car every day.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

She also pushed back on Trump and his supporters, who have claimed a “two-tiered” justice system that pits the former president on the losing end.

“Certainly we still suffer from racial disparities. That’s the two tiers here. Not that Donald Trump is being unfairly held to account for just about the most serious crimes you could commit if you’re president of the United States,” she said.

garrow likes this.
  11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Jail to jail transfers are the worst. Especially female inmates because they have so much stuff to inspect. That would be awesome.

My release was held up for almost an hour because two girls had to remove everything from their duffel bags in order to make sure they didn't bring contraband into the jail, which meant inspecting dozens of photos, letters, commissary items from the other jail, etc.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Case in point about jail-to-jail transfers: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Draft saved Draft deleted