1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My cousin did something similar to my aunt’s Chevy Vega, but it only reached the neighbor’s yard. If it had hit somebody, no telling how much damage it would have incurred or if the pedestrian would have noticed any sensation whatsoever.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sweet Christ I'm tired.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

smokey and the banned trips

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The one way to drain the swamp is to hide all records of your official travel. And no one from her party will bat an eyelash

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The blogger who started the ball rolling - BlueHogReport - discovered she spent $18,000 on travel lectern for her trip to France. She didn’t give a speech there.

Webster likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

he's right

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

12. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Many years ago one of our state commissioners was flying around, sometimes with family or friends, on state forestry service planes. He sometimes would fly home or elsewhere and have agency staff drive a vehicle later to pick him (them) up.

No one ever considered looking at those records. When we started asking about the trips, manifests, reasons, they went ballistic. Some was legit, some was sketchy personal BS.

garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted