1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"We know Buck is at the beginning of the alphabet. We know Bacon is at the beginning of the alphabet."

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Five defections so far -- so we could be looking at a second ballot. Must have 217 to be elected.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I’ll feel comfortable when Jordan is officially out. Which isn’t at all certain.

Can’t have a domestic terrorist second in line to the presidency.

Tarheel316, wicked and franticscribe like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Dems should start nominating Dr. Richard Strauss.
    Refer to Jordan out loud as "Shower Boy."

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

And my guess is that he will lose more votes as more rounds are taken as the cowards realize it wasn't a "lock." Only surprise is that some serious oppo wasn't dropped ahead of the vote. It won't do the Dems any good in his safe house seat, but here it might do some damage.

9. DanOregon

Given Stefanik's maneuvering in the House in recent years, I think she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She thinks she's going to get the gavel.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

My congressman, Tom “Profiles in Courage” Kean, Jr. refused to say anything about what he was going to do and then voted for Jordan. That ain’t going to play well in NJ-07.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Jordan's probably running around, teeth bared and frothing, looking for people to knife in the back right now. Vicious little puke.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted