1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I thought Hillary was going to lose the second the Comey letter was released. A lot of sane people voted for Trump because that was the "a-ha!" moment. People were looking for a reason not to vote for Clinton. That provided a big one.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

These are not serious people. This is what happens when people run to be on Fox News and not to actually participate in a functioning government.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

oh ffs

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

When did political office become "cool"? These a**clowns used to leave the political jobs to people who actually did something other than try to overthrow the govt. and who refuse to make a deal, you know actually govern.

These a**clowns used to be the middle management suckups. Go back there please.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

6. Deskgrunt50

I wonder if something changed or if this is Jordan punching himself in his shriveled balls again.

It doesn't appear as if he's gained any votes, via reporting I've seen.

7. Deskgrunt50

I surprised death threats and intimidation isn't working for Gym Jordan.

There is an absolute DESPERATION to get him to be the Speaker. As if there's a larger scheme behind getting trump's dumbass troll cult member into that position of power.

This shit is scary.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Hard to believe, I know, because Clinton was the most utterly charismatic candidate since the Kennedys, impossible she didn't just sweep to the White House, make everyone forget about her predecessor.

LOL

Last edited: Oct 19, 2023
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The pathetic thing about the Clinton camp letting the Comey letter define the election is they knew about it ahead of time - days, weeks etc. - but chose not to get out ahead of it, define the story before it broke - like Bill Barr did with the Mueller Report. It was another John Kerry - "I won't dignify the attacks with a response" thing that was exactly the wrong choice.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The Republicans can't handle the big tent. So they keep creating sideshows.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“Give me the Speakership, or give me death!” — Gym Jordan

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

McHenry sighed in his pipsqueak voice.

Draft saved Draft deleted