1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the worst was how he changed the democratic party

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

A very heartening development last night also was “Moms for Liberty” candidates getting absolutely fucking stomped.

People are waking up to the fact it’s a group of hateful, fascist assholes.

A big lesson that continues to be true from 2020 is voters want GOP candidates to STOP BEING CRAZY.

But the trumplicans can’t or just refuse to learn the lesson. Not with the lying, orange, felonious sack of shit still running the show.

So what’s next after another electoral ass-kicking? A trumplican-caused government shutdown, of course.

Criminally stupid.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Two can play this game.

matt_garth likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That's fantastic, call the crazies out on their BS.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I have never heard of @MomsDemand.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

In one of the towns here, a couple school committee candidates were found to be on the Massachusetts Family Institute's group on Facebook. So someone went on Reddit and was like, "hey, you might wanna know, these women are supporters of the MFI." One of those candidate's names, ironically, was Liberty, who wrote a long screed about how she wasn't against anyone's right to exist, she just believed in the family unit, all the old bells and dog whistles. Their supporters start posting on Facebook — I love social media platform on social media platform crime! — saying how unfair it was that these people were unmasked as members of a hate group.

So what do the MFI candidates do? They go to a friendly Facebook group and get the admin to agree to doxx the person who made this Reddit post. They promised to post the results of their investigation Sunday.

Magically, the post never appeared (some lawyer might've talked sense into them). Wonderfully, Liberty and her friend didn't get elected.

EDIT: I lied, one of the MFI moms made the cut. Could’ve been worse.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, start talking about him, dammit.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I fully support all MILF candidates going down on election night.

If they want to get a couple of their friends to be poll watchers, I'm OK with that, too.

Liut likes this.
  12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Note to Eric: “Nyahh-hahhhhh, monkey see, monkey do!”
    upload_2023-11-8_14-33-23.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
Draft saved Draft deleted