1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Not saying I know any better but I'm much happier with yesterday's election results than if the results were the opposite. So cup' at least half full for me!!

Fred siegle likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Winning always beats losing.

qtlaw likes this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If someone says to me with a straight face, "I'll vote for the 77-year-old guy because he's younger," I'm laughing at them for 10 seconds and then kicking them in the nuts.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Today, I heard someone say people don't perceive Trump as old. A golf addict who constantly spouts hateful things about immigrants, women and minorities. Watches Fox News all day every day. Couldn't name a song released after 1979. Yep.....real spring chicken.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I didn’t watch, as there’s no point because none of them will be the nominee, but sounds like the trumplican JV debate was a middle school food fight.

And apparently they all doubled down on a national abortion ban. Lol.

Have they really not been following the news? What a collection of fucking idiots.

I mean, I hope they keep it up. The whole party needs to been smashed to bits. And that might be the issue that finally does it.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

OMG an incumbent president trails a potential candidate a year before the election? I’ve never seen this before!!!

Poll: Obama trails in swing states

Seriously, touting these polls are dishonest at best. Trump trailed in polls before? In 2016, the Dems were running a competitive primary and no one took him seriously. In 2020 (pre pandemic) he was in incumbent doing a job as his opponent ran a primary. More he’s running a primary when the incumbent is doing the job. These polls are worth exactly as much as the paper their printed on.

Oh and Kerry led Bush in Feb 2004. How did that turn out?

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

A wall with Canada was brought up.

Haley called the tech bro "scum."

The spark of high heeled boy Florida asshole still cannot fully form into a human.

Trump said at his rally North Korea has like a couple of billion people.

2023, yeah.

OscarMadison, garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I think that's the low spark of a high-heeled boy.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  10. Machine Head

My beer do not care

edit: I think I see your point. Fair

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Machine Head

And Dean Phillips can go suck an egg, and the CNN and MSNBC talking heads about ditching Biden as well.

Biden or an authoritarian state.

Seems so hard to parse.

Put down maga now and then move on to the next election cycles.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to that guy? Was he able to land a gig with Newsmax or something?

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted