1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Deep in my heart, I feel that Taylor Swift should come to my house and sing a private concert for my daughter

2. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Well, we know what that party says about feelings...

Baron Scicluna, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Except when they're the sacred consecrated fee fees of the god emperor. In that case, the nation and even the world will hang on his many moods.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I wonder who Univision's viewers think are going to make up the millions of people deported.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

House passes a measure to keep the government open, with Democratic support.

Waiting for the “Mike Johnson is a RINO” trolls to take over Twitter.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10 ... 9 ... 8 ...

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Why the Biden thread is bad for Biden.

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

And to think that this is happening without Trump even having participated in any of the three debates yet is what gets me. Trump is literally showing what a coward he is, and how he probably knows he'd perform terribly in an actual debate, and yet, no one is taking it that way. These other candidates need to call his bluff at some point and not back down. Like they're doing without Trump even having to lift a finger.

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

He's a clown in a suit who 'commands' a caucus that has the razor-thin edge of three Greenes and a George Santos.
    Hes a doofus who will have less lasting power than the Wildcat offense.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Well, that's a bad and wrongful (to use the mildest words I can think of) oversimplification of anybody's faith if I've ever read one.

And if there's no difference, then it shouldn't matter so much.

My sense is that people get a rise about faith -- particularly the Christian faith because it is so prevalent, as well as so dominating in terms of its presence in our society that we actually have to make rules against an overindulgence of that presence -- because while a lot of people don't believe in it, and/or don't want to believe in it, it nonetheless cannot be fully proved or discounted until, oh, probably the second coming of Christ.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And here we go.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Liz Truss or Mike Johnson: Who beat?

Draft saved Draft deleted