1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If that happens, I’m gonna come help them.

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I'm more of a Pleiades guy. They're definitely 6s. Even if there are at least seven visible to the naked eye and dozens more with a telescope.

2muchcoffeeman and wicked like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

counterpoint: politics is inextricably intertwined with religion, because it’s pretty much all religion. We just have a habit of calling a lot of it something else.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

In futures betting, Vegas has Moshiach as a +3.5 point favorite over Jesus.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

One of the faces of the future.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I saw "Red Dawn" was a trending topic. Being a fan of the original movie (WOLVERINES!!!) and loather of the remake, I was worried a second reboot was underway - since Hollywood is out of ideas. I wish it was the case. Instead, it's a bunch of MAGA conspiracy theorists freaking out because the motorcade for China's Xi Jingping was held on closed off streets in San Francisco. Some Chinese-Americans were also holding Chinese flags as they watched the motorcade pass. The HORROR! I saw calls for MAGAs to buy more ammo. I saw one guy with more than 500,000 followers saying all the "illegal aliens" coming over the Mexican border were really UN soldiers ready to spring into action when the time comes to declare martial law.

We live in the dumbest of times.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That may be true, but I think it is only a matter of time before some of the crazies or some the militia groups decide that the only way to get the change they desire is to start killing the politicians and judges they disagree with. See Paul Pelosi, although that doer was a lone crazy.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

That's when the FBI and the military jump into action and start picking off these moonbats one by one.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
  12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
Draft saved Draft deleted