1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I looked up "batshit crazy" in my online dictionary, and this video was there.

Also, she has a distinct Sarah Palin look, so she's got that going for her, which is nice ... :eek:

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Driftwood likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Wise analysis

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

she looks like the average person in the DFW metroplex to me.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I listen to enough right-wing radio (just to find out what the "talking points of the day" are - and its mostly been a Democrats are evil, hate America and are criminals. Very little talk about how great Trump is, or how much he's getting screwed over by the courts - which I find curious. Also - drove from the Bay Area north to Oregon and didn't see a single Trump sign or flag - which I found really odd. Once you get north of Vacaville its Trumpistan to Eugene.

maumann and garrow like this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Only Christie seems to be pointing out that unlike ALL OTHER primaries, everybody is scared to death of criticizing the frontrunner.

Haley can only offer a milquetoast "rightly or wrongly . . . there was chaos, and we can't have chaos and that baggage with all that's going on in the world."
    And of course no interviewer or moderator will ever ask, "How the hell do you expect to beat someone when you can't say why he's the wrong person for the job?"

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He's pushed it a little far for most people's comfort. Not enough to give him up, but perhaps enough for more than a few second thoughts.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean - if you can't stand up to Trump, how can the American people expect you to stand up to Putin and Xi?

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Lovely, beautiful letters? Perfect, even!

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz, sex therapist.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prorogation#:~:text=United States,-See also: Article&text=Under Article II, Section 3,on a time of adjournment.

Hey, whaddaya know!!

Which means, if the president really wanted to push it, ultimately the question would go to the ... Supreme Court.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Then quit, go home and be around stupid people you see in the mirror.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted