1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Let Iowa and New Hampshire vote whenever they like. Stop giving weight to the results. That seems simple enough.
    That's basically what the DNC is doing with New Hampshire this cycle. They wanted South Carolina first. I'm not sure, but I don't think Biden is even on the ballot in NH.
    I do find it funny that NH has a state law that says it has to be the first primary. That's well and good as long as other states go along with your law that has nothing to do with them. I guess we could have 50 primaries as soon as the ball drops in Times Square on New Years.

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Biden Crime Family.

franticscribe and garrow like this.
  5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this is so significant. Anything classified above secret requires a read-on, which is simply a verification of one's need to know.

Justin_Rice likes this.
  6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Sounds like some Deep State shit…

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This is your mind on MAGA

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The reason Iowa and New Hampshire wanna go first is that it provides endless fundraising opportunities for the two state parties and many state candidates. Think those Lincoln and Jefferson-Jackson dinners are free? Also, neither Manchester nor Des Moines, fine cities they may be, are winter tourism destinations. Those out-of-state staffs and media operations are a once every four years blessing for hotel and restaurant owners. As a Mass. resident now being bombarded with Haley and DeSantis ads attacking each other (why?), this cycle's version of the plague that descends on my TV for the three-four months leading up to the New Hampshire primary, I regard it as a curse on my existence. Given my druthers, Guam would have the first vote. After all, it's where America's day begins.

garrow and CD Boogie like this.
  9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

They need the publicity because New Hampshire hasn’t been in the news since the Old Man of the Mountain’s face fell off and nobody gives a shit about the World’s Finest Hog at the Iowa State Fair.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They attack each other because they dare not attack the god emperor Fatfuck.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It is a sure sign of a sociopath

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Live Free or Die...

Draft saved Draft deleted