1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

franticscribe likes this.
  3. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

If the election comes down to Trump vs. a three-legged, 16-year old blind dog, I'm voting for the blind dog.

Mainly because Trump propagated election fraud knowing damn well there was none. Then he carried that lie all the way to inciting an insurrection. None of his 136,000 other lies matters compared to that.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

She couldn't even read her own Tarot cards?

5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

According to court documents, 31-year-old Dillon Herrington was indicted by a grand jury for raping a woman who was incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I work at The Army Surgeon General's Office at Defense Health Headquarters in Falls Church, and we settled in West Springfield.

Today was my first day at work and dealing with traffic, which wasn't too bad.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

The dumbest people, also can't be Harvard's next prez

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I sometimes think the government could end the national debt if they put things like the Epstein names roll out on PPV. Seacrest could host, put up a random list of names and slowly cross off the ones who aren't on the list - it would be great TV. And we will announce the results.....after the break!

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And the legal proceedings along with the election promise to make it a year filled with an incredible amount of dumb.

11. Neutral Corner

She didn't write the headline/copy/quote, wherever "death card" came from.

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted