1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The leader of the "Party of Lincoln."

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    garrow likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Lincoln woulda offed himself if he could see the trumplicans trying to co-opt his name.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Maybe Trump needs a break from the arduous campaign trail and should have a night at the theater. Is “Our American Cousin” playing anywhere?

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

*reads*

*eye begins to twitch*

*Screams in US History Teacher*

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I like the background which appears to show Fatfuck standing in front of a sign, "Make America Eat Again."

I Should Coco and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

He's a sick bleep.

garrow likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I was surprised to read that it was actually performed through the end of the 19th century in various locales, none of them Ford's Theatre.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nikki’s Civil War + Trump’s Civil War =

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Basically Trump was jealous that Nikki got so much play with her Civil War slavery gaffe so he had to go bigger and stupider. He doesn’t care as long as everyone is talking about him.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Caesar's wife?

Sad Ackman trombone.

Wife of financier who called for Harvard head’s exit faces plagiarism allegations

Business Insider on Thursday initially labeled four passages of Oxman’s dissertation as plagiarized – without any attribution – from Wikipedia entries. But by Friday, the outlet had found at least 15 such passages, a turn of events that was similar to that which led to Gay’s ouster from the Harvard presidency.

---------------

In response to Gay’s resignation, Ackman published a 4,000-word post on X – formerly Twitter – in which he criticized diversity, equity and inclusion efforts as well as complained about “racism against white people”. He also complained that Gay, a Black woman, was allowed to remain on Harvard’s faculty. Gay had faced plagiarism allegations over her 1997 dissertation, but she requested corrections and was cleared of academic misconduct by a three-member independent review board.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The difference, I think, is that Neri Oxman's claim to fame was that she dated Brad Pitt and dumped him for Bill Ackman because she wanted to move onto Billionaire's row.

Claudine Gay was trying to be a bit more, um, serious than that.

OscarMadison and Azrael like this.
  12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Lincoln is a squishy lib who wouldn’t make it out of the primaries in today’s party.

tapintoamerica and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted