1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The bathrooms, man. Focus!

Also, Wal-Mart doesn’t have serviceable brisket available.

I just love going in because I’m fascinated in production models and that place is not far off from a car assembly factory.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The men’s bathroom was delightful. The women’s was a debacle with 30-deep lines for every stall.

I wouldn’t know about the food, because I wasn’t waiting in THAT 30-deep line either.

In Philadelphia we have a saying about Wawa: It’s the place where people will go out of the way to hold the door open for you, but will run you the fuck over in the parking lot without a second thought.

Buc-ees was kind of like that, except times a million.

part-timer likes this.
  3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Neither does that shithole.

I only stop at those miserable fucking places on long road trips when I have to take a dump.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Pilot / Flying J, my friends.

Pilot / Flying J.

MileHigh and doctorquant like this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I’m from the north. My tastes are forever compromised. I’m just not that picky.

The bathrooms are spotless.

I give Jimmy Haslam enough money.

6. MisterCreosote

Any love I have for great bathrooms is severely diminished by traveling with females.

My daughter is still young enough to come with me to the men’s room, but my wife is SOL when it comes to avoiding the grotesque lines.

Hermes likes this.
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Assuming you were on 95, your real mistake was not stopping at South of the Border!

8. MisterCreosote

Don’t even get me started on that place!

We stopped there once on the way to Florida when my son was a baby. I thought he was going to catch every strain of hepatitis known to man just being carried through there.

franticscribe and Driftwood like this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I let loose in a Florence Alabama Walmart and, to boot, got shots of breaking news.

upload_2024-1-13_11-43-16.jpeg

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Indeed, Georgia before the Alabama Walmart.

upload_2024-1-13_11-45-54.jpeg

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The numbers are even more stark when you consider only the 209 Trumpist members of the House who were in office on the day of the vote.
    68% of Southern Trumpists (69-29 with 3 non-voters for whatever reason) voted to reject certification of at least one slate of electors.
    The rejection rate among Trumpists from other regions of the country was 48% (52-54-3).

garrow likes this.
  12. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

I swear Pilot puts jet fuel in their coffee.

Draft saved Draft deleted