1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I see England
    I see France
    But we all smell
    Stinky's underpants.

Twirling Time and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think that's probably right, though I think the GOP is genuinely in major trouble. Trump didn't break through on the left, but the right, and it was a marker of how weak the GOP really is.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Trump is full-on Nazi. And to think he could get elected again. What does that say about our country? Yikes.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Mainly it tells us most of the WWII generation is gone. If Fatfuck had arisen 30 years ago when much of that group was still ambulatory and able to wield guns, there would have been multiple assassination attempts, likely successful.

When people who did actually fight the Nazis were still hauling guns around, the first time a full fledged unapologetic Nazi appeared in national politics, he'd have been a grease spot within a couple months. Fatfuck waited long enough for them to fade away.

Even the children of the Nazi killers -- and the Nazi victims -- are old now.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Elvis was considered a sex symbol even in his fat days, mobbed by women. Judge Winebox is the class of groupie that Smelley's got.

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

His next tweet said: “I’m told those in the room ‘erupted in laughter’ after the Lee aide stormed out.”

garrow and Neutral Corner like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm making a little talking point outline for calling my Senators tomorrow. It won't help but I'll get to torture some staffer in the office. I'll also hit Congressman Gary Palmer, as useless a tit as ever graced a boar hog. It won't do any good but I'll have some fun. Lessee:

The border is an existential crisis, so you're going to prevent spending billions to fix it until after the next inauguration because it's an election year. How does this help the constituents you claim to care for? You're not going to support a bill with everything the Senate R's negotiated for six months to get in it, the best immigration bill the R's have had a shot at passing in twenty years, a bill that spends billions on border enforcement and courts and also includes money for Israel, Ukraine, and to push back against China in the South China Sea?

You can send billions to Israel, but refuse to fund fixing the border? You want to impeach Majorkas for not fixing the border at the same time as you are refusing to fix the border? (Palmer)

Feel free to add on punchy nasty shit to say. I plan to be a real pain in the ass till they can get me off the phone.

matt_garth and Driftwood like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Border Patrol union supports the Senate bill. I guess they are woke.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Back The Blue unless it upsets You Know Who

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted