1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taylor Swift - Super Bowl Ring?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MankyJimy, Jan 28, 2024.

?

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl should Taylor Swift get a ring?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  1. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Joe Charbonneau is still playing over-60 softball somewhere, right?

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I can testify that Patrick Mahomes is a very, very big deal in my part of Australia. I’ve heard several variations of “He’d be a great rugby player.” Lots of Chiefs gear and Mahomes jerseys in Sydney, which is funny to me because I grew up in Missouri and it’s weird to see that stuff 9,000 miles from home.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Shows how much I've paid attention but I thought all the travel talk was because she'd have to land on game day and rush to the stadium -- and apparently she just landed in LA? She has basically a 24-hour window to get to Vegas and everybody was worried?

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Because people couldn't do basic math and didn't realize Tokyo was 16 hours ahead of us, or whatever it was.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

People must have forgotten about that International Date Line thingy.

She would have been somewhat more hurried had her concert been in Honolulu, which is almost 4,000 miles CLOSER to Vegas.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

We're dealing with the same media that thought Othani was opn Robert Herjavec's plane.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So Travis Kelce paid something approaching a million dollars for a private box at the Superbowl. Kelce's parents, sister and her husband, and Taylor plus her parents and brother and his wife are sharing it. That's from memory, I may have the brother/sister count wrong but the basics are right. To think that I thought concert tickets at over a hundred bucks were getting too pricey...

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Interesting that the Kelces are shelling out money now. A few years ago the Chiefs and Eagles had playoff games on the same day, and they made a big deal about Mama Kelce flying between the games — on Southwest.

9. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

They're celebrities now, and I mean that in a non-snarky way. A few years ago, Mama Kelce could be walking thru an airport with her split jersey and probably not get more than a few passing glances. Not anymore. Better to pay for some privacy.

10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Also, you guys may not have heard, but Travis is dating a girl with some money. I suspect she may have chipped in on that suite.

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’m a Chiefs fan, but I’m tired of the momma Kelce shit.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted