1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

With the latest blowup over Fatfuck attacking Nikki's husband, why doesn't she go full-blown scorched-earth, attack him for everything: his treason, his crimes, his perverted personality, even his weight and ass smell. Let him fucking have it.

I mean, this is the kind of fucking shit-smelling pig, if you stepped into a subway car or bus with him on board, you'd switch cars immediately.

Not just a bad candidate for president (although he certainly is that too), just a completely repulsive pigshit human.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Yes. What does she have to lose at this point?

Haley and Liz Cheney will be fleeing the country if Trump wins. Wish I was joking about that.

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh get off it. We’re not Russia. No one is stopping anyone from running. A political party has every right to spend its money and nominate its representative. People don’t run against an incumbent president because they are the standard for the party. If Newsome wants to run as an independent, no one is stopping him.

But that’s how the game is played. Stop projecting Russia’s problems on us and can we stop with the wet dream of a Democratic civil war? A united Democratic front is our best bet to stop a fascist. But please, you and others may want a fascist dictatorship, but I sure as fuck don’t.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I would've used the plural you "euch" instead of "dir" and put "Deep State" in quotes as a foreign phrase, but straight off of Goering's notebook otherwise.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I wish that the Dems could have the enthusiasm of a crowd which stormed the Capitol on January 6th.

I don’t care that people aren’t as excited about Biden as they were about Obama. This country cannot have another 4 years of Trump and I’m perfectly happy to vote for the person who will deliver that. And even though he is certainly old, the administration has been very competent.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Sometimes in democracy, you have to vote “against” rather than “for.” It’s not invigorating. It doesn’t feel like progress. It doesn’t advance any cause. But it’s sometimes as necessary to vote so something doesn’t happen as it is to vote to ensure something does happen. That is the 2024 mandate for the Democrat Party, up and down the ballot.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Early voting begins Tuesday for us. I will vote for Haley in the Republican primary.
    Friday, I will pee in the Atlantic Ocean.
    Both will have the same effect, but I'll feel better.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I guess we offer thoughts and prayers?

Shots were fired Sunday afternoon at the Houston megachurch operated by prominent pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen, according to the church and area law enforcement officials.
    "There is an active situation involving shots fired at Lakewood," the church reported Sunday afternoon on X, formerly Twitter. "Law enforcement is on the scene. That is all the information we have at this time. Please pray for Lakewood and our community."
    Houston police tweeted around 3:30 p.m. that it was responding to a shooting at the church's address, a 606,000-square-foot, 16,000-seat former sports arena that packs in thousands for services. "This is an on-going, active scene. Please avoid the area," the department posted.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You folks ain’t seen nothing yet.

matt_garth likes this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

At least I can spell my governor's name. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted