1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

CoCo-

I have to ask- what is wrong with the current ballpark other than accessibility? I had a blast when I went, though it is poorly lit.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Four year old tweet.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

OK, but he didn't get any smarter in the interim. ;)

tapintoamerica and matt_garth like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

True that. But this may be even more telling about the group that resurrected it.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

All the little GOP senators are falling in line with Trump's NATO comments. I guess we know who gets rubles in their campaign funds.

Tarheel316, garrow and wicked like this.
  7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The trush about him being responsible for Swift's earnings is the most pathetic one he's issued.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Wasn't she just peacefully exercising her first amendment rights. I'm sure Large Marge will hold a presser on her behalf any day now.

WASHINGTON — A 50-year-old Texas woman was sentenced to three years in prison Friday for threatening District Judge Aileen Cannon, the official presiding over the case accusing former President Donald Trump of mishandling classified documents.
    Tiffani Shea Gish of Houston pleaded guilty in November to threatening Cannon, who was nominated by the former president in 2020 to her role in southern Florida. Gish left three threatening voicemails for Cannon on Sept. 1, 2022, claiming to be a member of military combat units, according to the Justice Department.
    The woman said she had ordered snipers and a bomb to be sent to Cannon’s house and would aim a bullet at Cannon’s head. According to court documents filed in 2022, Gish identified herself as “Evelyn Salt” in two of the voicemails.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Great stripper name.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Can't let the dad of this f*cker win

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

John Lennon does not approve.

Spartan Squad likes this.