1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Alabama trying to pull the same stunt, not least because there’s actually a competitive Congressional race (the redrawn 2nd.)

Of note, Alabama had no issue finding a workaround to the deadline when the GOP convention was held past the deadline in 2020.

Driftwood likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump would personally feed all of his children to sharks if it gave him a mild personal benefit. And, as you noted, the whole thing is a lie.

There’s no way to find common ground with his followers.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Yes, for years I have worn adult diapers and a tie entirely too long.

2muchcoffeeman, swingline and garrow like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Republicans think they can jurisdiction shop the same way they do judge shop.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Rumor I always heard was the chief of security at Tiffany’s (next door to his cheap-ass tower) was/is her side piece.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

conservatives are always thinking about phallic symbols. weird repressed freaks.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I don’t know if Trump will be found guilty or not, and I sure as hell hope he is, but even if he’s not, I’m glad that he has to spend one of the dwindling days of his life having to listen to this. Any additional day that makes him as uncomfortable as possible is a W.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I couldn't find it in a search of his recent posts. It must've been a promoted tweet from a while back that they haven't removed from rotation. Probably trying to scare people into giving him money.

Anyway, carry on.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted