1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, seems like SCOTUS is getting in on that juicy "catch and kill" operation. Hope I'm wrong.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was mentioned in Trump's NY trial today. Pecker went limp.

Twirling Time likes this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

They have medicines for that now.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

There isn't enough blue pills and cheap beer on the planet. I wouldn't fuck her with Trump's toadstool.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Let's hope that America comes to its senses and boots all thing MAGA come November -- I mean, a clear ass kicking.
    If that happens, and things "return to normal" over the coming years, it's crazy but historians will be making the case that Mike Pence pretty much single-handedly saved democracy on Jan. 6.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

The mention was that both Sanders and Hope Hicks worked on the catch and kill project while they were on the WH payroll.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Pence will be that editor who stands up to his publisher - gets fired, then gets a nice award for standing for journalistic principles, but still won't be able to get another news gig.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Friggin' fake newsmax

10. Neutral Corner

Plenty of room under that bus. I wouldn't trust anything Rudy said to be accurate either way.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Maybe they’re right. The Democrats overplayed their hand.

Maybe it would have been best if when Biden was inaugurated if he just decided to let bygones be bygones. Let everyone involved in J6 off Scott free because everyone involved in the summer 2020 protests got off Scott free.
    The Democrats are losing. The “alternative narrative for J6” has gained too much traction.

12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I sometimes fear I’m going to internet drive into a metaphorical domed wall and find out I’m posting in a Truman Show universe where smallpotatoes, Alma, Yankeefan and Ragu are characters being written by an Ed Harris figure.

Fred siegle likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted