1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THIS IS CNN: Don Lemon goes berserker on Kaitlan Collins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Feb 5, 2023.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Really, if you're an adult and you're still called Poppy, well bless your heart.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

eclipsing even Campbell Brown

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

dude I’d totally forgot about her.

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

YouTube TV has a bunch of news channels that you don't find on regular cable packages. There are so many hosts when I see them, I think 'Oh, I remember him/her.'

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Connie Chung, Paula Zahn, Kathleen Parker, Catherine Crier, Greta Van Susteren,

and yet Deborah Norville has been hosting Inside Edition for 30 YEARS!!! Really amazing. Say what you want about Norville, but hosting a syndicated show for that long is truly incredible.

Liut likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

My favorite Poppys.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the lovely Kathleen Sullivan who, allegedly, Terry Bradshaw banged in a limo.

8. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I kind of watch cnn by default mornings - no chance i would watch fox, and Morning Joe is a pompous ass who also has a very odd, halting speaking style and he seems to take forever to make a point, mainly because he’s trying to eat up screen time (my opinion). No real like or dislike for Meeka, who lets Joe walk all over her and she’s just there as a yes-woman to anything Joe says. If i were her parents, I’d be ashamed. The news guy (Willie Geist or Jonathan Lemure) are solid and they are good in the time slot when the other 2 aren’t around. I don’t know how the commentators like Mike barnicle, etc. (But Claire Mccaskill is useless) can stand to wait around for him to finish pontificating before he grants them a chance to speak.
    I dont think I’ve watched the network shows, Today, good morning America in 10 years. Historical note, i was watching Today when the planes hit the towers, a real WTF moment where no one knew that the hell was going on.

Liut likes this.
  9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Joe has some hot takes when he gets rolling.

But he annoys the hell outta me with the Red Sox chit-chat at the beginning of his show (replace with Tide in the fall season).

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted